Sunday, July 19, 2009

Homework Week 1:
1. I emailed by blog address.
2. I chose the category brainstorming type.

Disabilities
color blindness
autism
History of:
history of makeup
history of the internet
history of the alphabed
Interesting People:
first woman astronaut
Helen Keller
first woman governor

2a: I have narrowed my topic to color blindness
2b: 1: My general purpose is to inform my audience.
2b: 2: My specific purpose is to inform my audience about color blindness.
2b: 3: Color blindness is an genetically inherited color vision deficiency that affects the individual's daily life.

3. My informative speech topic is color blindness. My grandpa is red green color blind so I already have alot of information on color blindness. I know what it is and how it happens, but I need to gather information on the other types of color blindness. I also would like to find more about the diagnostic testing for color blindness.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! any idea what your main points will be? Eventually they should be evident in your thesis.

    ReplyDelete