Thursday, August 13, 2009

Homework Week 5

1) How would you change this course if it was offered again?
2)Which type of speech do you feel you will use most often in the real world and why?

1. I can not really think of much to change in this course. It was actually a very self-explanatory and well designed class. The only recommendation I would make to anyone would be to take the class during the school year. It was kind of rushed in the summer quarter because we only had 5 weeks to complete everything. Mabey peer grading could be incorporated into the online class. This would allow other students taking an online class to see other classmates speeches and give their opinions.

2. I think that I will use the informative speech most often in the real world. I am a biology major and most of our work is informative. Any type of presentation in the biology department in an informative one. I also think that in the work force this is the most used one also, especially for teachers, parents, or bosses. All of these jobs require giving informing speeches/lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment